Mother’s Day will be here in just a few days, so I wanted to hop on here and show you a quick and beautiful present you can make her. After all, homemade presents will always win the heart of a mother!
P.S. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
Let’s start off with my favorite essential oil perfume blend:
- Top Note-Jasmine
- Middle Note-Black Pepper
- Then I add a few of my other favorite essential oils: Bergamot and Cedarwood
Middle notes are what you add the most of. So, make sure it’s your favorite essential oil scent. My husband and I both love the smell of black pepper. His cologne has black pepper and Patchouli in it. I’ll show you how I make men’s cologne one day soon!
EARTHY ESSENTIAL OIL PERFUME
Things you need:
- Perfume (glass) bottle. I used a 3.4 oz bottle. Here is my favorite: https://amzn.to/3b4uUCS
- You can also use roller bottles. Here is my favorite: https://amzn.to/2RjCVwB
- Essential Oils
- Witch Hazel (if your not a witch hazel fan, just use water)
- Distilled Water
- Pipettes or Funnels
ONLY if your using a roller bottle you will fill your bottle up with a carrier oil, such as coconut, almond or jojoba oil, after you add your essential oils in. Do not use the witch hazel and distilled water
- Drop 8 drops of Patchouli (Base Note)
- Drop 15 drops of Vitality Black Pepper(Middle Note)
- Drop 5 drops of Jasmine (Top Note)
- Then I do 3-4 drops of Bergamot and Cedarwood each for my extra scents
- Then I fill the rest up with 1/2 witch hazel and 1/2 distilled water
- Shake until combined. You will have to shake it each time you want to use it.
- If your using a roller bottle you will also have to shake it.
That’s it! So simple and easy. I love the smell of this one but just in case you didn’t like this smell here are some others to try.
In the video I used a pink bottle. It has distilled water in it. I just wanted to be fancy instead of pouring out of a plastic jug! Enjoy!
Here are some other blends just in case you didn’t like my blend:
If you wanna try young living out, click here: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=2551464&enrollerid=2551464&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member
Now is such a great time to get started. Basic kits starting at $25!!
Thanks, Love, Amy